Risk Culture Builder and Business Risk Officer
Capricorn Investment Group
- Risk Governance and the 4 lines of defense
- How to address people risk
- Radical risk management!
· Governance culture – Wisdom from the board
· Ownership dilemma – Sense of urgency at the “top-table”
· Performance pressure – Business strategy ↔ Risk appetite
1:00 PM Chairman’s closing remarks
8:30 AM Workshop sessions
Session 1: Overview of people risk and the latest developments
- Overview of People Risk and Risk Culture and the importance of paying attention to people risk
- The advantages of ERM and an effective risk culture and how to drive the value-add aspect
- Establish the internal and external context of risk culture and attitude, objectives and sustainable development
- Apply ERM theory to the needs of the organisation
- People Risk and how to build a people risk mitigation strategy
- Practical People Risk Assessment exercise
- How to learn from the mistakes of others and the vast experience of the course presenter
Session 2: What is the level of risk maturity in my company?
How to build and implement an effective risk sanctioning process – Practical study on how to evaluate the existing ERM framework and level of ERM culture maturity and how to identify focus areas and next steps.
- How to assess the level of maturity in your organisation?
- How to build and evaluate the results of the assessment and to build an action plan that can help to achieve the desired levels of maturity
- Practical guidance and a tool to do this in your organisation
Session 3: Risk culture building
- How to turn the results of your maturity assessment into an executable plan to build an effective risk culture in your organization